Skip to Content

Jackson Hole

Where We Work

A Community with a Conservation Vision

Teton County lies within the heart of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Though 97% of the land is public, the remaining 3% of private land is heavily concentrated on the valley floor along critical water resources that people and wildlife depend on. For this reason, conservation easements are essential to maintain wildlife habitat connectivity, water quality, iconic open space, and our local food system.

Commencement Program Year
Protected Acres
Primary Wildlife
Elk, Moose, Mule Deer, Pronghorn, Sage-grouse
Primary Use
Wildlife Habitat, Working Lands, Community Open Spaces
Jackson Hole Community Open Spaces

Explore Conservation

Resource Hub

Jackson Hole Resource Hub

The Jackson Hole Land Trust strives to be a resource for protecting the conservation values of your property. Click through the information below to find out more about partners and programs to assist you in the stewardship of your property.

Learn More

The Latest from Jackson Hole

Inspirational stories from the field.